Jurong Point shopping centre is a large mall located in the Jurong West area serving the mainly public housing Jurong and Boon Lay HDB estates as well as Jurong and Tuas industrial estates. The mall is located next to the Boon Lay MRT Station (EW27) and integrated with the air-conditioned Boon Lay Bus Interchange, forming a major transportation and retail hub for the far western part of Singapore.
Jurong Point has some 750 thousand square feet of retail space with over 400 retailers. As one of the biggest suburban mall in Singapore, it is a popular shopping and gathering point for the region's residents and workers as well as students from the nearby Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The shopping complex is anchored by 24-hour supermarket NTUC FairPrice Hypermart, departmental store John Little, as well as electronics and home furnishing giants Courts and Harvey Norman.
By train/rail: Jurong Point mall is next to Boon Lay MRT Station (EW27 East-West Line).
By public bus: aight at Boon Lay Bus Interchange.
Driving (Carpark Charges):
- Monday to Friday:
- 7am-5pm: $1.07 for 1st two hours. $1.07 per subsequent hour.
- 12pm-2pm (except Friday): Free parking.
- Weekday after 5pm, Weekend and Public Holiday:
- $2.14 for 1st two hours. $1.07 per subsequent hour.
- Daily 9pm to 7am next day:
- $1.07 for 1st three hours. $1.07 per subsequent hour.
- Motorcycles - $0.80 per entry.